Did you know everyone can enjoy a taste of luxury living at home? It doesn’t matter if you have a grand mansion to pair it with, everyone deserves a high-end interior or some luxury details in their home. Here are 6 luxury home decor ideas that will elevate your space.
1. Curved Furniture, wall decorations, and doors that are curved shapes are other elements that are hot and fresh all the time. because of the curve, The sphere gives a sense of infinity. There are no intersections like straight lines or square shapes. When we look at the globe it rarely makes us feel bored, looks fun, friendly and pleasant to the touch as well.
2. Oversized pendants, and large ceiling lamps in the centre of a double-volume room. You can turn that lamp into a piece of art in the house. Because we can see that houses these days tend to make high halls. It makes the placement of the lamp easily become the centre point and point of sight. And the height of the fire also affects the feelings of the occupants as well.
3. Multifunctional room, adding individual fun styles within a single space. In the past, we were used to dividing each room apart, such as a living room, a game room, and a dining room, but it became a function within a wide area to put everything together like a movie room. It combines a game area and a minibar, clearly solving the problem of limited space. And including people of all ages in the house to do activities at the same time as well.
4. Tranquil blue feels relaxed. By bringing the colours that we are used to from nature. like the colour of the summer sky Sea water colour at 3 pm when the sun is shining or natural gem colour. Looking at it and adjusting the mood to make us feel calm, relaxed, and in faith, it is also a lucky colour. When combining blue with dark tones Inside the room there is a mass of beauty that is calmer and more relaxed.
5. Gentle gold when gold is placed in the bedroom. This is important to combine colours and materials so that the gold colour becomes a relaxing colour. not too flashy Like the wall at the head of the bed that chooses a pattern similar to the line. Focus on small lines and uneven colours. cut with gold stainless steel lines so that all the walls become subject and blend.
6. Outdoor-inspired interior, combining the interior and exterior spaces Can be a semi-outdoor area to allow light, wind and outside atmosphere to enter the building. Like a living room that is made into a big glass window where we can get light all around the front is open to the light and easily connects people to nature.
LA CASA INTERNATIONAL Muangthong Thani | Ramintra
Contact us via Line Official @lacasa
Call. 061 656 5225